Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I get my car fixed?
- How do I file a claim?
- How can I save money buying an extended warranty here?
- How do your extended warranties compare to others?
- Why do I need a extended warranty anyway?
- I have a factory warranty, so why would I need an Extended Warranty?
- Why are your extended warranties so inexpensive if your coverage is so good?
- Can I transfer my extended warranty when I sell my car?
- Can I cancel my extended warranty?
- Which extended warranty plan is best for me?
- What are the Additional Added Benefits included with your extended warranties (Roadside Assistance, Towing, and Rental Car coverage)?
- What is the extended warranty period - when does it end and how am I covered?
- What websites do you officially sell extended warranties through?
Frequently Asked Questions and ANSWERS:
- Back - Where can I get my car fixed? Our extended warranties are honored at nearly every auto-dealership, national repair chain, and neighborhood repair shop in the U.S and Canada. For your protection, we require you to take your car to a reputable ASE certified facility. ASE certification means that the mechanics are highly trained and meet stringent training and experience requirements. Click here for more info on the ASE Certification.
- Back - How do I file a claim? Just call the Claims Number included in your contract documentation. Our claims adjuster will talk with your repair facility and arrange for direct payment to the facility for qualified claims.
- Back - How can I save money buying an extended warranty here? Our extended warranties are offered directly to you – there is no dealer middleman marking-up the cost. Dealerships mark extended warranty prices up by $400 to $1000 dollars or more. We offer the very same insured extended warranties to you direct and save you money.
- Back - How do your extended warranties compare to others? We are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality extended warranty services at the lowest possible prices. We don't cut any corners with our extended warranty plans. Unlike many extended warranty providers: we offer Wear & Tear inclusive plans, all of our plans come with roadside assistance or towing reimbursement, all of our plans come with car rental reimbursement, you always only pay the deductible ONE TIME per repair visit. We also give you a full range of options: from our basic coverage plan that covers your vehicles powertrain, to our comprehensive bumper to bumper plans that cover just about every component on your vehicle.
- Back - Why do I need an extended warranty anyway? Autos are of a much higher quality and more advanced than ever. Unfortunately, they still breakdown. The newest features such as fuel injection, computerized systems, and anti-lock breaks are very complex and therefore very costly to repair. The average repair bill for the typical auto over 5 years is approximately $3,000. A warranty is far less expensive in the long run and offers you peace of mind that your claims will be paid. Our warranties also offer the added coverage of Roadside Assistance, and Towing and Rental reimbursement.
- Back - I have a factory warranty, so why would I need an Extended Warranty? Most factory warranties provide good coverage on major parts for 3 years or 36,000 miles. They offer good coverage because they are designed to cover specific parts that the manufacturer knows will not breakdown during the 3 year period. Extended Warranties fill in the missing blanks of manufacturer's warranties. You need an extended warranty to cover the items that are likely to breakdown during the first 3 years and then pick up coverage after the factory warranty expires. Extended warranties are also transferable and thus increase the resale value of your automobile.
- Back - Why are your extended warranties so inexpensive if your coverage is so good? Our extended warranties are offered direct to you - so there is not a middleman at a dealership marking up the price. These low priced extended warranties are the same high quality warranties that we offer to dealerships without the dealership mark-up.
Back - What are the additional added benefits included with your extended warranties ?
Many of our plans provide some of these additional benefits:
- Roadside Assistance & Towing Reimbursement
- Rental Car Reimbursement - Reimbursement for substitute transportation.
- Payment of the manufacturer's warranty deductible
- Transferable Cancelable
Back - What is the extended warranty period - when does it end and how am I covered?
- New Cars, Trucks, and SUVs: Mileage typically refers to actual odometer reading. Coverage expires when the odometer exceeds the covered mileage. For example 48 Month/60000 Mile coverage expires when the vehicle odometer reads 60001 miles or 48 months have elapsed from the plan start date, whichever comes first.
- Used Cars, Trucks and SUVs: Mileage is typically added to the vehicle odometer mileage at the start of coverage to determine the expiration mileage. For example 12 Month/12000 Mile coverage on a vehicle that has 40000 miles at the start of coverage expires when the vehicle odometer reads 52000 miles or 12 months have elapsed from the plan start date, whichever comes first.
- Back - What websites do you officially sell extended warranties through? We currently provide extended warranties through www.autowarrantygroup.com, auto-warranty-group.com, and awg.warranty-group.com.
The rates and coverage listed on this site are informational only and are subject to change.
For a complete description of our coverages please refer to our Extended Service Contract.
We use the terms 'Warranty' and 'Extended Warranty' interchangeably with 'Vehicle Service Contract'
and 'Extended Service Contract' for marketing purposes only. Some of our plans require that vehicles
must have 30 days and 1000 miles left under the original manufacturer comprehensive warranty to
qualify for coverage. Additionally, some of our plans exclude claims for a period of 30-90 days and
1000 miles from the beginning of coverage. State taxes may apply to your purchase price. Rates and
coverage availability may vary by state.
Copyright © 2006 Auto-Warranty-Group.com
Home | Warranty Plans | About Us | FAQ | Contact
October 24th, 2016